Box Update

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 12 Dec 2022 , 12:35am by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 4 Dec 2022 , 7:24pm
post #1 of 8

so i've had my first craft fair and then yesterday i got to set up at a holiday market IN A Bakery!! and not just any bakery! a real GOOD bakery! they are a cut above everyone i know of in memphis -- in a league of their own really --

so all that so say there's a little instagram video all about the shop and they so kindly include the vendors they invite in like moi --  then they say what they have on hand which it's worth it just to see that! but there's a little dealio about moi and the boxes -- i'll get on my phone and see how to post a link,,,

7 replies
-K8memphis Posted 4 Dec 2022 , 10:18pm
post #2 of 8

see if this link works — i’m featured about 90 seconds in — I guess you gotta have Instagram though —

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CltlLDUv5kd/?igshid=ZmMyNmFmZTc=

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 7 Dec 2022 , 6:53pm
post #3 of 8

Oh Boss, I do not have instagram, yet I was able to watch it! Your boxes are so freaking lovely... so are you ma'am! I hope and pray that you go sold-out! BRRRRRAVO!

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 8 Dec 2022 , 11:11pm
post #4 of 8

good luck to you.  wishing you much success...

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 11 Dec 2022 , 9:04pm
post #5 of 8

Hay Boss,  How great it is to actually see you :)   What a wonderful array of beautiful, functional boxes!   How did you do?  Any more planned?

Another subject:   It sure is wonderful to see the improvements in this site.  Don't know when i changed ....I haven't come around for some time.  Do you think it will ever come back to it's original beauty?  

-K8memphis Posted 11 Dec 2022 , 11:54pm
post #6 of 8

Quote by @ReginaCoeliB on 4 days ago

Oh Boss, I do not have instagram, yet I was able to watch it! Your boxes are so freaking lovely... so are you ma'am! I hope and pray that you go sold-out! BRRRRRAVO!

reggie, thank you So Much -- i'm surprised and that's pretty cool you could view the video!!! not close to a sell out...yet hahahahaha -- just any minute though!! lots to learn about this kind of selling ~

i hope you guys have the sweetest christmas -- hope your mom and dad are doing good, better than usual -- i hope all the kids in your new new jersey neighborhood are playing nice with you! best best best best best  to you and all the family ~

hibiscus

-K8memphis Posted 11 Dec 2022 , 11:59pm
post #7 of 8

Quote by @MBalaska on 3 days ago

good luck to you.  wishing you much success...

thank you, mb!! are you missing the alaskan snow? i don't think you'll get a white christmas in florida this year -- but hope you have a super one!!!! best of the best to you!!! if you do get snow -- don't get on the roads -- you know how to drive in it -- they don't!! in memphis they drive faster so they can get home -- hahahaha
merry Christmas!!!

hibiscus

-K8memphis Posted 12 Dec 2022 , 12:35am
post #8 of 8

thank you, lynny!!! i've sold 20% of my inventory -- which is not bad because my price points are higher than say some jewelry crafters and ornament makers etc. -- and we already know what to do with jewelry -- the boxes i have to improve on my marketing, like show  a wallet & keys in one and photos in another and stuff like that -- and educate peeps on the stuff inside --  i am learning a lot from fellow crafters -- i'm glad you like the boxes :) yes i have a lot of things planned! ultimately i want to do purses and a banjo or guitar -- i'm gonna do some more coffee filter hydrangeas and make some arrangements in box lids -- and etc. etc. got lots of ideas --  i have to come up with some 'low hanging fruit' -- things with $5 & $10 price points --  

i was alternately scared and excited to do my first craft fair -- but i survived and like i said i got a lot to improve on but i'm thankful that i'm getting these opportunities and just praise the LORD!

and i haven't noticed improvements here -- the recent spam slam-o-wham has been removed, thank you, Jackie! -- it sure would be cool if it was healed permanently and restored to it's former glory but idk ~ i think you tube and instagram have changed the world of cakedom and all the other kingdoms -- we'll see ~

lynny -- i hope you have a lovely sweet christmas -- with a full belly and peace in your world!!! love you!

hibiscus

Quote by @kakeladi on 2 hours ago

Hay Boss,  How great it is to actually see you :)   What a wonderful array of beautiful, functional boxes!   How did you do?  Any more planned?

Another subject:   It sure is wonderful to see the improvements in this site.  Don't know when i changed ....I haven't come around for some time.  Do you think it will ever come back to it's original beauty?  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%