-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 27 Dec 2021 , 2:42am
post #1 of 7

hope all is well!

6 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 27 Dec 2021 , 3:50am
post #2 of 7

Hello, Kate!  Thanks for thinking of me.  I am fine, just recovering from Christmas.  Seems that things sure do wear me out, in my old age, lol.  

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas!

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 27 Dec 2021 , 11:45am
post #3 of 7

Thanks for the report, Sandra, I was worried about you! With this nasty virus flying everywhere! Glad to hear that you are OK, just tired!

Love to you, Mike and your furry babies! Merry Christmas to you all!

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 27 Dec 2021 , 3:46pm
post #4 of 7

Glad you’re ok Sandra. I was bushed yesterday, Boxing Day here in Canada. I had a migraine. I know lack of sleep, not enough hydration…too much coffee and eggnog, too much junk, wine with Christmas dinner.  We just hung out in our “comfy clothes”…watched movies. ❤️

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 27 Dec 2021 , 5:29pm
post #5 of 7

Wonderful to hear everyone is basically doing well.  Nothing going on here:(.  Looking for something to do.   Bored beyond bored.    Can’t even do any more prep work on the 2 cakes I have in Jan.  Sat I baked some peanut butter sweet breads … no reason…they went in the freezer until I can find some use for them. 

Daughter is soooo picky!!  Got mad because I wanted to wash a load of clothes!!  “It’s the weekend —my time to wash”  — but hadn’t use it all day.   Fri she blew a fit because I moved her car so I could get mine out of the driveway.  “You don’t have permission to drive my car!”  Couldn’t find her …she had gone for a walk w/o saying anything… made me miss a friends short playing of the piano at candlelight service:(.   

Let’s pray somehow things will change… 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 30 Dec 2021 , 2:58am
post #6 of 7

sandra, nice to 'see' you, worn out friend -- one more holiday to go -- then back to our regularly scheduled lives --

lynne, will be praying for you & your daughter -+

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 30 Dec 2021 , 4:49pm
post #7 of 7

So Sorry Lynne your daughter can be difficult. Will continue to pray for you and her. ❤️

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%