An Angel Walked With Me Today

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 17 Jul 2021 , 4:25pm by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 13 Jul 2021 , 11:41pm
post #1 of 9
so my dog was all dejected this morning because i was gonna wait till after lunch to walk him -- so i caved in and packed him into the car to drive over to a very shady and cool street -- although the weather forecast had a big bright sunny sun on it -- the sky was quite dark -- sure enough i felt rain drops despite the tremendous tree covering overhead --

i had been trusting the LORD to hold off on the downpour for just one more block but no, we had to turn around and get back to the car -- i thought i heard a lady crossing the street toward us say, "here" -- i looked over and said "me?"i thought she was surely talking to someone else and i just kept walking -- she walked right up to me with two umbrellas offering one of them to me -- i said, "oh my how sweet, but i can't do an umbrella with the cane in one hand and the dog in the other" -- she just fell into step with me holding her umbrella up for both of us and walked me to my car--

it wasn't just the rain drops sliding down my face -- an angel walked with me today --
8 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 14 Jul 2021 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 9

Oh, Kate, now raindrops are sliding down my face too.  Truly a precious soul.

theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 14 Jul 2021 , 5:01pm
post #3 of 9

Thanks for sharing that Kate!  There are angels amongst us and watching over us and sometimes it's easy to forget that.  That woman was probably just as happy and grateful as you ! 

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 14 Jul 2021 , 7:07pm
post #4 of 9

Do you remember that children's story of Martin the cobbler... Can you guess dear Boss who was really that "angel" who offered shelter today? You don't need to hit the jackpot Boss...being a woman of faith makes you a WINNER! God bless, your angel made my day! I was a missionary in Peru 3 years, no one can ever imagine, the many faces of Our Lord I met!!!

-K8memphis Posted 15 Jul 2021 , 4:24pm
post #5 of 9

thank you, sandra and theresa --

reggie i just watched martin the cobbler -- i don't think i ever saw it before, very cool!  here's the link: 

" rel="nofollow">Martin the Cobbler on Vimeo

so true! "no one can ever imagine, the many faces of Our Lord I met!!!"

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 16 Jul 2021 , 12:59am
post #6 of 9

Oh Boss, you found it, and it is the same version we have! And not only that, your were able to embed it! Boss, you are a genius!

Yes, Our Lord walked by your side yesterday and everyday... have the courage to embrace Him!

Have a blessed week Boss, your story blessed mine already!

-K8memphis Posted 16 Jul 2021 , 7:26pm
post #7 of 9

you have a lovely weekend too!

it's really cool that you were a missionary in peru now you are one to america heart

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 17 Jul 2021 , 12:08am
post #8 of 9

Just now seeing this.  What a blessing!  The Lord knew exactly what you needed…. as He is well aware of what we each need at all times.  

-K8memphis Posted 17 Jul 2021 , 4:25pm
post #9 of 9

amen, lynne innocent

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%