Cupcake Display

Decorating By Danilou Updated 10 Jun 2021 , 8:52pm by -K8memphis

Danilou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Danilou Posted 9 Jun 2021 , 9:10pm
post #1 of 10

Hi, Does anyone know of any cook ways to display some cupcakes for a friend, we are going out for a small family dinner and they will be carried out to our table after dinner?

9 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 9 Jun 2021 , 11:01pm
post #2 of 10

how many cupcakes?

-K8memphis Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 12:19am
post #3 of 10

the one thought I had was to make a pan of mini cupcakes and put a flower or a pecan or something on each one so even if they are all carried out on a plate the different heights create interest -- plus adding some strawberries or Hershey's kisses adds some pizzaz -- I love a footed plate too -- I mean a plain loaf cake takes a step up if placed on a footed plate -- kwim --

maybe something like that -- of course some flowers or pets on the plate too depending on the occasion -- but stuff like that maybe --

also -- I love paper lace doilies -- they will scallop any size plate -- I cut them in pie shapes like in quarters or sixths and pop a roll of tape under them to keep them in place -- always looks good -- 

-K8memphis Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 12:24am
post #4 of 10

cut off the top of a styrofoam cup and use the bottom, upside down, as a pedestal to elevate the cupcake in the middle of the plate --

Danilou Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 8:18am
post #5 of 10

Thanks everyone,  it was probably going to be about 12 and I thought it would be good to have a little height,  maybe it the middle to create a little layered look.  But, I was worried it would topple when carried out

Danilou Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 8:21am
post #6 of 10

Haha, just realised it was one person commenting. K8memphis I would consider you a cakcentral veteran. Thanks heaps

Danilou Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 8:21am
post #7 of 10

Haha, just realised it was one person commenting. K8memphis I would consider you a cakcentral veteran. Thanks heaps

-K8memphis Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 12:57pm
post #8 of 10

thank you and you're very welcome blush

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 3:33pm
post #9 of 10

You are right K8memphis is the BOSS here!

-K8memphis Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 8:52pm
post #10 of 10

muscle  blush

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%