Finally!! I Got In Here

Baking By kakeladi Updated 5 May 2021 , 11:57pm by jchuck

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 2 May 2021 , 12:11am
post #1 of 10

I’ve been trying for weeks to get into CC.   See there are problems again:(   

Good to see a few regulars active and I pleased to see Tesso   Back & full of hope.   

9 replies
ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 2 May 2021 , 1:13am
post #2 of 10

Oh yes, problems with login and also many of us unable to upload pictures.... HEEEELPPPP!

Glad to see your key finally opened the door!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 2 May 2021 , 4:56pm
post #3 of 10

there you are -- been wondering what happened -- good to see you!

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 3 May 2021 , 3:32am
post #4 of 10

Yes, looks like Jackie's disappeared again. I hope she's ok. Ever since she popped in to give an update on her condition and reason for her absence, she vanished. I was hoping things would have gotten better. But sadly, no. And, the highlights, like the graduation cakes that are spotlighted, most are not even there. So sad. I hope she is able to come back.

-K8memphis Posted 3 May 2021 , 4:38pm
post #5 of 10

jackie runs the site -- she is there -- she just doesn't post or respond much 

-K8memphis Posted 3 May 2021 , 5:13pm
post #6 of 10

if jackie disappeared i think the spam would overtake us but she keeps a tight fist on it is my thought on the subject but i'm just conjecturing

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 3 May 2021 , 5:57pm
post #7 of 10

Boss, It is lovely to chat here, but if we cannot share pictures is kind of odd! I pray that Jackie is just busy but fine... and the uploading of pictures will resume soon! I also agree with you...When Jackie was gone the spam became the ruler!

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 4 May 2021 , 12:19am
post #8 of 10

Nice to hear from you kakeladi/lynne!!! I feel your pain. I couldn’t log in awhile back for several weeks. I’m still not getting notifications from CC. So I try and log on every couple of days and see what’s up.

I thought it was just me…..my iphone/ipad!!! Been trying for 2 days to upload a pic. So kinda glad it’s not just me. I know Jackie had a very long road to recovery. And of course some of her recovery could be stymied by Covid. Who knows how her mental state is????  Guess we’re just going to have to hang in here and hope the glitches get fixed.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 4 May 2021 , 9:56pm
post #9 of 10

Aahhhh again able to log in--at the library -- have been trying since I posted the originally.  I have very spotty internet connection at home - using a neighbors connection & my cell phone so not easy -- :(

hope everyone is well.  So far things are ok in my neck of the woods as far as Covid is concerned.     As for arthritis ---ugg not so good.  Every day seems to be a little worse but I must learn to handle it.    Had 2 shots in my wrist but the relief only lasted about 6 wks.   Had an injection in my spine that has now been about 6 wks and doing o.k...….at least the headaches have gone from every day, all day to just one or 2 a week......I call that an improvement.  Wonder how long it will last.  

going to check out the posts Ive missed as I only get 45 minutes to use the computer.

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 5 May 2021 , 11:57pm
post #10 of 10

Kakeladi/Lynne

if you can, try to eliminate as much sugar and carbs from your diet as possible. I have, and it’s made a big difference in my arthritis. And I swear by my pilates exercises. Really helped my hips, and knees. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%