I Can't Upload Pictures In The Gallery Or Posts!

Lounge By ReginaCoeliB Updated 29 Jun 2021 , 9:48pm by ReginaCoeliB

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 23 Jun 2021 , 6:12pm
post #31 of 41

Thanks ladies, the prayers are much appreciated, as my uncle's wife is still in critical condition, she doesn't even know he passed away. Her oxygen levels yesterday looked bad. It shall be really hard to lose both parents in less than a week. Hope this will not be the case! Let's keep praying for a healing if that is God's will. They are all in Venezuela where the resources are very limited. 

And please ladies even if you are vaccinated, do not totally relax, do not put your guard fully down. We are in this journey together and we must remain vigilant with ourselves and our loved ones. Not cloistered, not freaking out... just careful!

Love you dearly, thanks for your support.... that is what this page is ultimately for! May God repay your prayers! I'll keep you posted.

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 23 Jun 2021 , 6:29pm
post #32 of 41

You are so correct Regina. Be vigilant, careful, but NOT cloistered. We just got our 2nd vaccine yesterday. So in about a month we’re supposed to be able to do many things we couldn’t do before. But that doesn’t mean you go completely maskless anywhere or everywhere. Still have to be prudent. ❤️

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 23 Jun 2021 , 9:36pm
post #33 of 41

Dear Anna, if it is any comfort, we have some of the best hospitals in the world, right here in Middle Tennessee, and I lost my best friend to covid a couple of days before Christmas.  There really isn't very much the doctors can do about it, except give oxygen and the ventilator, if necessary.  I am sure your Aunt's doctors are doing everything they can and I will add her to my prayer list.  Big hugs.

ReginaCoeliB Posted 24 Jun 2021 , 12:01pm
post #34 of 41

I do agree Sandra, Covid is pure treacherous evil...no matter who or where you are! Thanks for your prayers my dear friend!

theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 24 Jun 2021 , 4:35pm
post #35 of 41

I got my second shot on February 27 so I've been fully vaccinated for a while.  I still wear my mask in the supermarket bc it's a crowd and we see kids in our office so masks for everyone!  A  lot of stores still say you have to wear a mask to come in. Outdoors IS another story and we are able to be with family.  I agree about not letting your guard down since its not like Covid is gone.  But life has gone back to semi-normal.   Madison Square Garden had a full capacity crowd last week for a Foo Fighters concert - presumably all were vaccinated!  I'm not quite ready for that!

Regina prayers for your uncle's wife - very sad

Theresa

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 27 Jun 2021 , 3:30pm
post #36 of 41

Well, tried to upload my latest cakes and the problem still exists. It's been too long, and no sign of Keith or Jackie. I hope she is healing.

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 27 Jun 2021 , 4:24pm
post #37 of 41

I tried yesterday, as well, with the same results.  Sad.

ReginaCoeliB Posted 27 Jun 2021 , 8:26pm
post #38 of 41

I also tried as well, -K8memphis was able to upload a video in a post...I thought the problem was fixed.... no, it wasn't! :(

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 29 Jun 2021 , 12:59am
post #39 of 41

As long as the photo section is “frozen”,  nothing can be uploaded. Glitch has to be fixed. I’m sure with Jackie healing, she probably hasn’t had the physical or mental strength to spend the hours it takes working on CC. Heath always helped in some capacity on CC, but Jackie apparently was the IT person. Not sure Heath has that expertise. 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 29 Jun 2021 , 11:59am
post #40 of 41

but of course I did not load a picture — I pasted a link and it morphed into a picture

ReginaCoeliB Posted 29 Jun 2021 , 9:48pm
post #41 of 41

Oh boss, I knew you had some tricks under your sleeve! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%