I Can't Upload Pictures In The Gallery Or Posts!

Lounge By ReginaCoeliB Updated 29 Jun 2021 , 9:48pm by ReginaCoeliB

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 29 Apr 2021 , 9:35pm
post #1 of 41

Am I the only one having this issue?

40 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 29 Apr 2021 , 11:19pm
post #2 of 41

No, I tried yesterday and today to upload a photo and was unable.

ReginaCoeliB Posted 30 Apr 2021 , 1:45am
post #3 of 41

Ooops, who is in charge now? Just now I realize that the gallery is empty! As always, let's hope and wait! A big hug to you Sandra!

Jazz2U Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jazz2U Posted 1 May 2021 , 3:06pm
post #4 of 41

I noticed that for the past week

Jazz2U Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jazz2U Posted 1 May 2021 , 3:06pm
post #5 of 41

I noticed that for the past week

Gina-Molyneux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gina-Molyneux Posted 10 Jun 2021 , 10:38am
post #6 of 41

I am having the same trouble

SandraSmiley Posted 11 Jun 2021 , 2:32am
post #7 of 41

The gallery has been out of commission for weeks.  Hopefully it will be corrected one day.

ReginaCoeliB Posted 11 Jun 2021 , 11:10am
post #8 of 41

The gallery was a very important aspect of this site... I'm still here to support the forum, and of course to chat with you gals...But this does not look good!

SandraSmiley Posted 11 Jun 2021 , 6:53pm
post #9 of 41

I agree, Anna.  I fear time is almost up.

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 11 Jun 2021 , 11:27pm
post #10 of 41

wow.  my heart is breaking... this site hold so many good memories of wonderful conversations, great advice, and lots of laughs.

ReginaCoeliB Posted 12 Jun 2021 , 3:14am
post #11 of 41

Well, I often think of Jackie and her health struggles. If I can add a grain of sand and go that extra mile to keep this web page alive and make her feel better... I'll do it. My humble prayers with you Jackie, if you read this in the other side of the screen!

As for you dear ladies, I just love the thrift store this web page has been turned into! I love to visit, drop a donation and take some valuable treasures with me!

SandraSmiley Posted 14 Jun 2021 , 12:03am
post #12 of 41

I agree, ReginaCoeliB!  Jackie is often on my mind and in my prayers.  I would be happy to help out in any way possible.

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 16 Jun 2021 , 12:37am
post #13 of 41

Yes, I too say a prayer for Jackie. She had a very long road to recovery. And I hope and pray Jackie didn’t have a setback. Running a site like CC is time consuming. . Admitting new members, keeping the spam down and eliminated, just basically making everything run smoothly. I have absolutely no idea why we can access the forum, but the photo section is completely frozen. Has been for several months. This for sure has turned away many, many members. If you can’t post your sugar art, your going to just abandon the site. Guess we’re diehards!!  

SandraSmiley Posted 17 Jun 2021 , 7:08pm
post #14 of 41

Honestly, June, I enjoy the Forum and our discussions much more than the Gallery.  Most of the time, I've seen the cakes on one site or another, but I really love our group of friends, sort of like we were many moons ago on CWB.

theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 18 Jun 2021 , 2:10pm
post #15 of 41

Agree with all!

Good Morning!

I just come on here to chat with you or read what you all are chatting about (mostly that!)

Hoping all is as well as can be with Jackie!

Theresa

jchuck Posted 18 Jun 2021 , 11:01pm
post #16 of 41

Yes Sandra…very reminiscent of CWB…❤️

❤️❤️ Theresa

ReginaCoeliB Posted 19 Jun 2021 , 10:49am
post #17 of 41

Oh you see what I mean? This is a lovely thrift shop full of love, cake advice, cake disasters, nice chatters, venting, and friendship. With or without the pictures, you ladies make this forum great! By the way did I tell you ladies we are moving?... We are packing our lives in the south to move to New Jersey! We do not have a moving date yet, we are in the midst of the relocation process. Worst time ever to find a house...please, pray that we survive! I'll miss KS!

SandraSmiley Posted 19 Jun 2021 , 1:52pm
post #18 of 41

Best of luck on your move and your new location, sweet ReginaCoeliB!  Maybe you will be able to take advantage of being close to the beach!

jchuck Posted 19 Jun 2021 , 6:40pm
post #19 of 41

Sooooo true what you posted  ReginaCoeliB……

And moving??? From Kansas to NJ.  Is it for a job transfer by chance? Which of course happens.  My next door neighbour, and good friend, has to sell. Behind the financial eight ball. She’s been a widow for 5 years, and just can’t afford to keep up the house anymore. She’s been looking for several months now. But PLT, the crazy buying/bidding frenzy has subsided. Interest rates have gone up, intentionally from the government to curb the insanity. I pray you and family find a house that is suitable and affordable….❤️❤️

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 20 Jun 2021 , 1:22pm
post #20 of 41

Good luck with the move & your new life. Do you have family there?  Is it some place your filmier with?  

ReginaCoeliB Posted 21 Jun 2021 , 3:04am
post #21 of 41

Oh thanks ladies...I have been busy as you guess! We will be moving to the Trenton area, God willing! I have  cousin in Philly that I have not seen in 25 years, and my best friend from high school lives in NYC, not very far.... beyond that... no one! 

About the housing, after several failures during the bidding madness, we realized that finding a house is easy, and winning the bidding is quite different, certainly a total madness.... we are thinking on a plan b already... unfortunately, with a bunch of kiddos, our flexibility is kind of short.

I seriously appreciate your prayers...I was so happy that my husband found such a good job, but these times are hard for a large family trying to relocate! Patience and strength oh Lord!

I'll keep you posted gals!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 21 Jun 2021 , 1:32pm
post #22 of 41

yes many prayers, reggie pray

-K8memphis Posted 21 Jun 2021 , 1:32pm
post #23 of 41

yes many prayers, reggie pray

theresaf Posted 21 Jun 2021 , 1:56pm
post #24 of 41

Good Luck with the whole move Regina!  Hope  you are able to find just the place that's been waiting for you!  And then the dreaded packing - nightmare! I am about 40 minutes east of NYC. We moved 2 1/2 years ago and only a few blocks away but it was still crazy.  Sending love and strength!! 

Theresa

ReginaCoeliB Posted 22 Jun 2021 , 2:56pm
post #25 of 41

Well ladies, thanks for your faithful prayers....THEY WORKED! We secured a house yesterday! Posted Friday, offer signed Sunday, offer accepter Monday.... yes, the madness goes on the speedway! I hope it will be that fast to sell our house! Thanks for your sweet words. I'll keep you posted. There is still a long way to go...but there is light at the end of the tunnel. 

In addition to that, please, say a prayer for the repose of the soul of my uncle, he lost the battle to Covid last night, he was 73. Requiescant in pacem.

SandraSmiley Posted 22 Jun 2021 , 5:14pm
post #26 of 41

So happy you found a home, Anna, and I am confident you will be just as successful selling your present one.  In this market, the buyer is the one struggling and you've already gotten that behind you.

I am so sorry about your uncle.  It seems this madness will never end.  Mike and I have both had our vaccines and it makes me feel considerably easier.  Sending prayers and positive energy your way, my friend.

jchuck Posted 23 Jun 2021 , 12:40am
post #27 of 41

How wonderful Regina!!! The Lord is good….all the time. Praying

jchuck Posted 23 Jun 2021 , 12:42am
post #28 of 41

Hmmmm Regina rest of my remarks didn’t post???  So sorry about your uncle. My condolences. This Covid has been horrendous in loss of life worldwide.

-K8memphis Posted 23 Jun 2021 , 1:32pm
post #29 of 41

so sorry to hear about your uncle --

love & prayers 

theresaf Posted 23 Jun 2021 , 5:58pm
post #30 of 41

Sending my prayers and love to your family on the loss of your Uncle.  This has been so hard on everyone, I am so sorry to hear it.

Theresa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%