Annual Kitchen Aid Sale On Qvc Five $54Paymnts/mo

Baking By -K8memphis Updated 10 Dec 2020 , 4:33am by SandraSmiley

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 9 Dec 2020 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 6

its a great way to get a ka if you need one -- no interest -- not that there's not better deals -- just sayin' -- hey they've got a LID for it this year!!!! and it's the clear glass bowl 

i heart mixers!!

5 replies
-K8memphis Posted 9 Dec 2020 , 6:31pm
post #2 of 6

plus they have some lovely bowls too for the tilt-a-head mixers (i think)

kitchen aid mixer bowls Search Results - QVC.com

-K8memphis Posted 9 Dec 2020 , 6:32pm
post #3 of 6

yeah for the tilt-a-heads

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 9 Dec 2020 , 9:34pm
post #4 of 6

Don't tempt me!  I have two stand mixers and a KA hand mixer and I really don't need more, but I would love to have one in every size and color!

-K8memphis Posted 9 Dec 2020 , 11:16pm
post #5 of 6

SUCHA DEAL!!!! RUN DON'T WALK sweat_smile HAHAHAHAHA

~~~

I actually just bought a new food processor today -- I got ten bucks off the wayfair price so I think I did pretty good -- the old one that I use daily got a crack in it  -- 

I made vegan 'cheese' this week and vegan aquafaba mayoyo (sic) both turned out remarkably well  -- the mayo is not quite as thick as regular stuff but it's cool enough, I mean i don't eat bread, I'll use it on tuna salad and as the glue to hold on gf breading for some breaded SHRIMP mmmmm -- the vegan cheese is not from a bunch of starches it's from cooked potato and carrots -- (aquafaba of course is the liquid in the can of garbanzo beans) 

anyhow ~

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 10 Dec 2020 , 4:33am
post #6 of 6

I have the largest size Cuisinart food processor that I bought in 1979.  About 18 years ago, I got a crack in the bowl and I just ordered a replacement.  It is still going like gangbusters and I use it at least once almost every day and usually more than once.  It lives right beside my mixers and is equally loved!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%