Best Recommended Products

Decorating By Cakincrazy34 Updated 18 Oct 2020 , 4:12pm by -K8memphis

Cakincrazy34 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakincrazy34 Posted 21 Sep 2020 , 11:01pm
post #1 of 4

I've got to start my tool collection over after loosing 15 years worth of collected tools and im curious if some of you can give me recommendations for your favorites. I dont want to lose money buying thing that aren't needed. Soooo, favorite cutter/ viening sets, favorite pans etc. Thanks! If its possible to include links, I'd appreciate it. 

3 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 21 Sep 2020 , 11:39pm
post #2 of 4

My favorite pans are Fat Daddio 3" deep pans and the sizes I use most frequently are 6", 8", and 10".  As to tools, if you will advise what type cakes you like to make, it will be easier.  For instance, I mostly do flowers and chocolate figures, so my tools might be drastically different than yours.

If you are unable to answer on this post, just start a new one with the same title.  New members are generally unable to reply to a post for about 30 days as part of the security.

Carabella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carabella Posted 16 Oct 2020 , 6:18am
post #3 of 4

These are my favourite pans too SandraSmiley! They bake beautifully!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 18 Oct 2020 , 4:12pm
post #4 of 4

yes like sandra said, it just depends on what kind of baking/decorating you will be doing -- since you are new here, in order to respond, please make a new post and tell us what pathways you are interested in in baking -- 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%