Airbrush

Baking By Cakesbybliss Updated 16 May 2020 , 4:44pm by SandraSmiley

Cakesbybliss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakesbybliss Posted 15 May 2020 , 2:01am
post #1 of 6

Hi guys! 

I hope everyone’s doing well during this difficult time. I was wondering if anybody here would hsve suggestions for an airbrush (I’m in Canada) but maybe even you’re not in Canada, you could share your suggestions and I might be able to find it here! 

Thank you ❤️

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 15 May 2020 , 3:28pm
post #2 of 6

Hello — hope this finds you well as you have hopes for us:)   Sorry for that horrible TracyMatt horning in on ligit posts —there doesn’t seem to be any measures we can take to ban them.   Anyway re your?  I can’t answer as I’ve been away from active decorating so long .  Just bumping this up so it’s over the spam 

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 15 May 2020 , 3:28pm
post #3 of 6

Hello — hope this finds you well as you have hopes for us:)   Sorry for that horrible TracyMatt horning in on ligit posts —there doesn’t seem to be any measures we can take to ban them.   Anyway re your?  I can’t answer as I’ve been away from active decorating so long .  Just bumping this up so it’s over the spam 

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 15 May 2020 , 7:08pm
post #4 of 6

I've heard good things about the Dinkle Doodle, which is small and portable and relatively inexpensive.  It has been around for a good while and a lot of decorators swear by it.  I have a Masters, which I bought very inexpensively from a local decorator.  It works fine, but has a large compressor, so not portable.

Cakesbybliss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakesbybliss Posted 15 May 2020 , 9:23pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you! I’ll look into those for sure!

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 16 May 2020 , 4:44pm
post #6 of 6

profyusufu and tracymatt are like dueling banjos!  Probably about as attractive as the people from which the song came.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%