Friday Night Cake Club For 02-14-20

Decorating By Laetia Updated 17 Feb 2020 , 3:21am by SandraSmiley

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 15 Feb 2020 , 1:11pm
post #1 of 4

Opening up another session of FNCC! Everyone is welcome to share what they have been up to this week, post photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if you are able to.

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I'll be working on a cake for my nephew today, so I'll have something to share with you later. I hope you've been caking last week, dont be shy to share!

Julie

3 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 15 Feb 2020 , 6:54pm
post #2 of 4

I baked a strawberry cake today that will be the top, double barrel tier for a birthday cake at the end  of the month, but that is it.

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 16 Feb 2020 , 2:35pm
post #3 of 4

I love strawberry cake Sandra, yummy! I cant wait to seevthe final result in a few weeks.

Here's my nephew's cake. I took my inspiration for this one from a cake made by @daria1977. My last cake until April unless I do some testing for my guinea pig. I want to try a marbled buttercream technique using a buttercream transfer from a perchement paper collar. I dont know how this will go!

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 17 Feb 2020 , 3:21am
post #4 of 4

Very cute cake, Laetia!

It still is not perfect, but I am getting better.  This is frosted in _K8memphis's faux cream cheese frosting using white balsamic vinegar, which is yummy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%