Friday Night Cake Club For 12-20-19

Decorating By Laetia Updated 26 Dec 2019 , 3:15pm by SandraSmiley

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 21 Dec 2019 , 9:22pm
post #1 of 9

Opening up another session of FNCC! Everyone is welcome to share what they have been up to this week, post photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if you are able to.

I might not be late for Christmas after all! The house is finaly decorated and I bought my last present a few hours ago. Argg, shoping center is an aweful place to be so close to Christmas! Tomorow I have a "baking date" with my niece's who wants help for making a cake for her family. I still dont know if I'll find the time to make my Christmas cookie, but if I do, they will not be decorated sugar cookie as I plan originaly. 

Julie

8 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 22 Dec 2019 , 2:10am
post #2 of 9

I just baked a coconut cake and a soaped up carrot cake, but will not frost them until tomorrow.  They will then go to the freezer until Christmas brunch.  Not fancy, just good.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 22 Dec 2019 , 3:55am
post #3 of 9

I just finished making 11cupcakes & 4 mini loves of citrus tea bread then 3 minni loves Of cinnamon butternut cake   Giving them along w/a handmade tree ornament to my co-workers tomorrow 

BettyA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BettyA Posted 22 Dec 2019 , 6:25am
post #4 of 9

I've been baking cookies. 16 different kinds. Some will be for gifts , some will be on my table for Christmas day to be consumed by anyone that stops by along with sausage & ham biscuits & banana bread.

SandraSmiley Posted 22 Dec 2019 , 10:42pm
post #5 of 9

I forgot, I also made 10 mini loaves of banana bread (Betty, yet again, we are on the same page) and 10 mini pumpkin bread loaves as gifts.

Laetia Posted 26 Dec 2019 , 2:00pm
post #6 of 9

Friday Night Cake Club For 12-20-19Wow, you guys has been busy, everything sounds so delicious!

Here's the result of my baking date with my niece. Actually she made almost everything on that cake except the eyes! She was so proud of her cake... and I ws so proud of her! It was an amazing day, priceless..

Laetia Posted 26 Dec 2019 , 2:07pm
post #7 of 9

I also bake a batch of my "famous" 2 chocolate and cranberries Christmas cookies. I usualy give some as a gift to the host of party I attend... and the rest of the family is jealous not to have some themself. So this year, I've also use them as edible bow on my present.

Friday Night Cake Club For 12-20-19Friday Night Cake Club For 12-20-19Friday Night Cake Club For 12-20-19

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 26 Dec 2019 , 2:32pm
post #8 of 9

Nice work:)   Darling reindeer cake!   She (& you) have every right to be proud 

SandraSmiley Posted 26 Dec 2019 , 3:15pm
post #9 of 9

The reindeer is adorable!  Both of you did well.

Brilliant idea adding the cookies to the packages as decor.  They looks great and sound delicious!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%