Store Cupboard Suggestions Please! (Uk Visiting Usa)

Baking By The_Feeding_Of_The_Fox Updated 6 Sep 2019 , 3:40pm by SandraSmiley

The_Feeding_Of_The_Fox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The_Feeding_Of_The_Fox Posted 5 Sep 2019 , 1:37pm
post #1 of 3

Hello my loves,

So, I'm heading to the USA on Sunday! Very exciting. Super short visit, so I plan to fill an Amazon.com basket and have it delivered a day or two into my visit. Obviously, these days, the exchange rate doesn't make everything super good value, but there are something that are still vastly more expensive in the UK than the USA. I'd love to ask your advice on tips of things to stock up on! 

So far I have a big bag of kirkland 51% chocolate chips because it's a huge bag and they seem to be well-reviewed, but I'd love suggestions for other things to try including some peanut butter chips. 

I'll be planning to visit Trader Joes, would love suggestions of things to pick up there that I just can't get in the UK. I'd like a ranch dressing and maybe a powdered ranch sauce. 

Finally, any fun sweets of other bits that might be nice to bring home for little treats! 

We will be in NYC without transport so we won't be able to easily get out to a bigger supermarket, sadly(!)

Thanks so much in advance! 

Imogen x

2 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 5 Sep 2019 , 6:35pm
post #2 of 3

it's hard for me to guess because alas I've never been to England so i don't know what you don't have -- wah wah

you will love trader joe's -- 

but i hope you have the trip of a lifetime in the most wonderful way!

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 6 Sep 2019 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 3

bump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%