Removable Tube For Pans

Baking By kookykat Updated 8 Aug 2019 , 1:28am by -K8memphis

kookykat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kookykat Posted 8 Aug 2019 , 12:42am
post #1 of 2

I once helped at a bakery and she had a drawer with loose tubes in it. She could plop them in just any cake pan, usually larger ones, and make it like a tube pan.  I'd love to get some but have no idea where to find them.  Any advice?

1 reply
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 8 Aug 2019 , 1:28am
post #2 of 2

it’s called a baking core or a baking tube available at global sugar art, Wilton probably makes one — you could get one on amazon — 

Quote by @%username% on %date%