Meringues For Competition, Part 2, Replies

Decorating By Kelly.V Updated 1 Jun 2020 , 5:34pm by SandraSmiley

Kelly.V Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kelly.V Posted 7 Jul 2019 , 2:45pm
post #1 of 4

I am starting this discussion because K8memphis informed me that newbies can’t post replies for a while. (I just thought I couldn’t see my own responses or that they weren’t going through due to poor signal so thank you k8memphis!!)  Ok, so hopefully everyone that has been involved in the discussion thus far will see this.  I am going to try to respond to everyone in one shot.

Thank you everyone for all of your suggestions!  I’ve been out of town in the middle of nowhere with very spotty cell service and only the occasional weak internet connection so am only getting around now to responding to everyone. 

K8memphis :

I was talking about meringues but it’s looking like he may just end up using a 50/50 fondant/gumpaste mix because it is too humid to even make test meringues.  

3 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 1 Jun 2020 , 12:48am
post #2 of 4

Kelly, I have not seen your original post.  It must have gotten buried in the spam.  Sorry.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 1 Jun 2020 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 4

you are so very welcome, kelly! but I'm wondering how did he do??? if you ever get back over here -- please let me know blush

sandra and all -- anytime you want to see someone's history of posts and replies just click on their name -- kelly v has two posts -- but I got the link here:

https://www.cakecentral.com/forum/t/851934/meringues-for-competition-help#post_7721537

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 1 Jun 2020 , 5:34pm
post #4 of 4

Sorry, I just didn't recognize it.  I would also like to  here what you/he decided and how it went.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%