Funny/rude Baby Shower Cake

Decorating By erinmac Updated 13 Jul 2005 , 2:17pm by briansbaker

erinmac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erinmac Posted 6 Mar 2005 , 1:16am
post #1 of 12

A friend of ours is having her third baby(each from a different father.) The shower won't be typical. It's in the bar above the strip club where she waitresses,live band,drinking etc. Most of the people there work at the bar as dancers, servers, security. Any ideas on a funny kind of cake I can make? I was thinking of maybe sperm swimming across the cake and something about the boys making it through again. This may offend alot of you but this crowd is a little different. Any possible ideas would be great. Thanks. icon_eek.gif

11 replies
GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 6 Mar 2005 , 1:21am
post #2 of 12

Doesn't offend me.. been there- done that!!! hehehehe

Here it is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/266016318/266008064SaEeqZ

I have sperm swimming around the cake and little sperm creating the border. And the "water" swirled."

erinmac Posted 6 Mar 2005 , 1:50am
post #3 of 12

The cake looks great! I think I will go with a sperm type theme. This girl should have some birth control methods trying to block the sperm on her cake. I'll be sure to post a picture when I get it figured out. Thanks! icon_wink.gif

GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 6 Mar 2005 , 2:29am
post #4 of 12

erinmac--I have no ideas on this cake; I think you're well on your way there. Just wanted to say your friends sound like a fun bunch! Have a drink for me!!!

trisha1972 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trisha1972 Posted 6 Mar 2005 , 2:44am
post #5 of 12

I like the sperm idea, too. I actually ordered chocolate molds for "sperm" so I can do such cakes.

-TenderHeart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-TenderHeart Posted 6 Mar 2005 , 3:32am
post #6 of 12

erinmac, I'd be blushing the entire time--heck, I might even be blushing now, LOL--, but it sounds like you have a great cake and a fun shower planned. Update us when you're done. icon_smile.gif

GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 6 Mar 2005 , 4:55pm
post #7 of 12

Birth Control.... you can mention something about just because the sponge is no longer available doesn't mean there aren't any other options out there!.... in a funny way of course....

erinmac Posted 7 Mar 2005 , 12:40am
post #8 of 12

I'll be sure to have a drink for each of you just to be fair. I've seen the spermie molds online, they're really cute. I don't have time to get them for this cake but may order them later.I've also looked into getting penis and boob pans.There is no place in my area that does erotic cakes and I think there's a real market for them.During my years of working in a bakery doing cakes, I've done quite a few nudie cakes.We'll see. I'll be sure to update about the cake and shower. Thanks all. icon_lol.gif

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 2:41am
post #9 of 12

erinmac: was this cake ever done?

sheilaattaway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheilaattaway Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 4:30am
post #10 of 12

i love that idea. I also have the sperm chocolate molds. I think it will be a hit

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 4:42am
post #11 of 12

I had to do a doubletake when I saw Dawn's avatar here, then I saw the date! That was a cute cake!
Sure miss her input here on CC. Janice

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 2:17pm
post #12 of 12

veejaytx
My thoughts exactly.. I thought Dawn was back..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%