Friday Night Cake Club For 05F6/21/19

Decorating By kstevens Updated 23 Jun 2019 , 7:21pm by -K8memphis

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 21 Jun 2019 , 10:32pm
post #1 of 6

Opening up another session of FNCC! Everyone is welcome to share what they have been up to this week, post photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if you are able to.

Sorry folks. June is stupid busy. Not much time to be on here and contribute. Figured I'd at least get it going this week.

Hopen everyone is well!

Kelly

5 replies
kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 21 Jun 2019 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 6

Oops! Types too fast and have a typo in the subject line. No idea how to fix that. 

louglou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louglou Posted 22 Jun 2019 , 10:33am
post #3 of 6

I made this 6 generation family tree cake. I did a bit of freehand drawing around the bottom edge that turned out better than expected. 

Friday Night Cake Club For 05F6/21/19

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 23 Jun 2019 , 2:47am
post #4 of 6

Love it, that is wonderful and your freehand drawing on the bottom looks great!

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 23 Jun 2019 , 2:58am
post #5 of 6

June is a crazy month with school finishing up in a lot of places. I volunteer at my granddaughter's school and the last few years have been baking a couple of hundred cookies for the grade six class Pizza Party that our school council treats them too. Tonight I just finished the last of the 100 cupcakes I made for their "Leaving Ceremony" this week. My freezer is pretty full and I still need to bake some treats for the teachers for their last day of school. 

So I made 50 vanilla cupcakes that I made with a from-scratch recipe I tested years ago for a Cake Central member. The other 50 were from this Martha Stewart recipe https://www.marthastewart.com/962196/chocolate-flecked-layer-cake-milk-chocolate-frosting

I think I will make Dorie Greenspan's Best Banana Bundt Cake for the teachers maybe with some chopped cranberries thrown in. Still need to make a couple of other things.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 23 Jun 2019 , 7:21pm
post #6 of 6

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%