My Dolphin Cake!

Decorating By JediMasterMommy Updated 7 Jun 2019 , 2:30pm by kakeladi

JediMasterMommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JediMasterMommy Posted 7 Jun 2019 , 7:37am
post #1 of 3

I posted awhile ago looking for frosting recommendations to decorate my daughter's birthday cake. She has food allergies and I don't have a safe bakery to buy from, so I'm trying to learn! Anyway, I wanted to share the finished product for those who helped me! (I can't seem to comment on my other posts.)

I used Wilton stiff decorator icing for the waves to make sure they held up in the heat. I used a Lego duplo block under mama dolphin and piped the wave frosting around it!

The sand was gluten and allergen free Graham crackers and brown sugar. The entire cake was free from gluten, peanuts, and tree nuts and filled with a pineapple mousse. It was delicious and she was SO proud of her cake! She never gets to eat the cake at other parties, so it was really important to me to do a good job for her. 

My Dolphin Cake!My Dolphin Cake!My Dolphin Cake!My Dolphin Cake!My Dolphin Cake!

2 replies
KitchenSix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenSix Posted 7 Jun 2019 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 3

You did great! The cake looks wonderful!!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Jun 2019 , 2:30pm
post #3 of 3

Congratulations on doing such a great job!   How wonderful you were able to make  her happy :)  That’s something she’ll never forget and may lead you into a wonderful career of cake decorating  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%