How To Post A ;pic - It's In My E-Mail

Lounge By kakeladi Updated 28 Apr 2019 , 3:51am by SandraSmiley

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 27 Apr 2019 , 10:23pm
post #1 of 4

How do I get the pic from my e-mail posted on this site???   Can someone please walk me through it.  I am not veru computer savvy :(

3 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 28 Apr 2019 , 12:55am
post #2 of 4

Lynne, I think you will have to save it in pictures or photos on the computer first.  At least I do.  Then I can download it on this site.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 28 Apr 2019 , 2:07am
post #3 of 4

How do I post it into my album??   I’m having an argument w/daughter who says it cannot be done but obviously it can or no one would have any pix on here    It’S  been many years  since I made my album & I had a computer not working from my phone   I don’t remember any part of the uploading process:(  

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 28 Apr 2019 , 3:51am
post #4 of 4

Go to the top of the page and click on GALLERY.  On the left hand side of the drop down screen, at the bottom is a purple button that says Add A Photo.  Click on that button and it will take you to your page so you can down load your pictures.  I think you will be able to figure it out from there.

That being said, I have one heck of a time downloading photos on this site.  I have to click over and over and over, but after a million tries, it takes me to my page.  I've not heard of anyone else having this problem, but if you do, be patient.  You will get in eventually.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%