Embossed Rolling Pin

Decorating By Max. Updated 19 Apr 2019 , 6:31pm by theresaf

Max. Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Max. Posted 19 Apr 2019 , 10:16am
post #1 of 4

Don't you think embossed rolling pin is very useful gadget for bakers? Here are 3 excellent quality embossed rolling pins with different patterns. Check out this article.

3 replies
theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 19 Apr 2019 , 5:41pm
post #2 of 4

I have a few different ones and I use them a lot.  I use it for cookies if I am coloring the dough but mostly I use it for imprinting fondant.  The imprint mats are good but they are a specific size and try joining 2 mat pieces together without making a crease or flat part - if you can you are waaay better than me at that!  I've also bought those thin lucite patterned --- I'll call them sticks because they are so thin.  I'm not a fan of those because the imprint is too faint.  Obviously the down side is size - you have to store the pins and imprint mats at least store flat - so I only have a couple right now!

One of the ones I have is a lace rose rolling pin and just last week I noticed that the Calvin Klein dress I was wearing had the same pattern.  Madonn! I'm always thinking about food !  Speaking of.... I have more Easter baking to get to! 

No article attached by the way..

Best,

Theresa

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 Apr 2019 , 5:51pm
post #3 of 4

This type of advertising is not allowed   You must pay to advertise on this site 

theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 19 Apr 2019 , 6:31pm
post #4 of 4

I didn't see it as an attachment only a question. Ughhhh I wouldn't have responded !

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%