Wholesale Sprinkles

Business By cakestuffdonna Updated 14 Apr 2019 , 8:50pm by -K8memphis

cakestuffdonna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestuffdonna Posted 8 Apr 2019 , 2:44am
post #1 of 5

Hi - I am based in NZ and have been googling where on earth in the US to buy the mermaid tail, unicorn, unicorn horn, lama, and donut shaped sprinkles / candy shapes, so we can sell them here in NZ and add to our custom made sprinkle medleys.  If anyone can point me in the right  direction to the manufacturer or wholesaler please i would be forever grateful.

Thanks, Donna.

4 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 8 Apr 2019 , 3:16am
post #2 of 5

I'm sorry Donna, I've never even seen them!

johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 14 Apr 2019 , 7:55pm
post #3 of 5

I would try contacting CK products.  They don,t have the shapes you listed, but have many. Maybe they can do a custom shape? 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 14 Apr 2019 , 8:47pm
post #4 of 5

for what it's worth -- I used to have paper punches in the shape of leaves and musical notes and whatever and I would punch out those shapes and make my own sprinkles like that -- it's a bit tedious but I really liked the impact -- then they started selling all the different ones already made in little jars like you're trying to get hold of -- but just a thought

https://www.amazon.com/Punch-Bunch-4P-003-Large-Unicorn/dp/B01HKGM932/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=unicorn+paper+punch&qid=1555274719&s=arts-crafts&sr=1-1

three different sizes

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 14 Apr 2019 , 8:50pm
post #5 of 5

I used fondant rolled thin and rice paper or some other kind of paper, wafer paper or something

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%