Anyone Else Having Trouble With The Cc Site?

Lounge By mrsmac888 Updated 24 Mar 2019 , 12:36am by jchuck

mrsmac888 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsmac888 Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 12:12pm
post #1 of 12

Good morning. I cannot get pictures of my "favorites" to load. I go to my account, then my favorites, then favorite pictures but the pictures don't show up. Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks, Christina

11 replies
Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 1:22pm
post #2 of 12

You are not alone. CC is having troubles for a few days now. I guess your luckyer than me, 'cause I'm not able to go in my account at all... The menu on the upright corner was'nt working since monday I guess. This morning, it does not appear at all. Maybe they are working on it as we speak?

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 2:26pm
post #3 of 12

Basically the same thing here I can’t see any of my pictures in my album well maybe 1 out of 20

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 2:33pm
post #4 of 12

I am gonna guess that in order to fight off the big spam attack measures had to be taken --

just wanna say I so totally enjoy being on here and talking cakes w/you all <3 <3 <3

and I appreciate EVERYTHING Jackie does to keep us going -- thank you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

mrsmac888 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsmac888 Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 3:37pm
post #5 of 12

K8memphis, Yep! Right there with ya! I just love this site and all the great advice I get on here. Jackie is awesome beyond awesome to do all she does to keep it running smoothly.

KitchenSix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KitchenSix Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 4:44pm
post #6 of 12

Yes, I'm also having some really big issues. Pictures anywhere on the site won't load, and I cannot use the search bar, and the drop down menu is not working. I'm surprised I was able to see the forum posts at all.

kakeladi Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 4:56pm
post #7 of 12

Of course we need to be gentle with our “dissing” because I For one have NO idea what it takes to run a site such as this We CAN still “talk “ & get help Just be patient it will get cleaned up & back to normal eventually

Laetia Posted 21 Mar 2019 , 5:41pm
post #8 of 12

I agree, cc and you all are a blessing in my life. Even though the site sometimes get spamed or is having issue, it doesnt matter. I do have much respect for Jackie and all the cc crew. I cannot imagine a day without cc and I am greatful to be a part of that community. Big hug to all of you! Julie

Laetia Posted 23 Mar 2019 , 12:34pm
post #9 of 12

Yay, CC is back on track! Thank you Jackie and cc's team.

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 23 Mar 2019 , 11:59pm
post #10 of 12

I hadn’t been able to do anything on CC for a week. That hasn’t happened to me for a loooooong time. I could log in, and that was it. Couldn’t navigate the sight, see cake pics, click on forum posts. Bam....this morning, all was fixed. 

kakeladi Posted 24 Mar 2019 , 12:03am
post #11 of 12

Welcome back! :)  

jchuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jchuck Posted 24 Mar 2019 , 12:36am
post #12 of 12

Thanks..kakeladi. Finally got to post my Collaboration cake pics.. :o)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%