Idea For Promoting Cake Business

Business By ElissaPatrick Updated 13 Mar 2019 , 5:46am by me_me1

ElissaPatrick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ElissaPatrick Posted 13 Mar 2019 , 5:33am
post #1 of 2

I am a full time cake baker, I have bake cakes and sell along with my sister in Dubai area. Since we are new to the field we don't have much expectations regarding enquiry. So we are thinking of doing some campaigns to increase the reach and sales. Our first idea was to do it on our own but then people dissuaded us saying that it should not be done by inexperienced people.  So now we are planning to create a website for our business and promote online. For this, we are taking the advice  of web development company in Dubai and seo and digital marketing company

What do you think of the idea? 

1 reply
me_me1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
me_me1 Posted 13 Mar 2019 , 5:46am
post #2 of 2

If you are unfamiliar with building websites/seo/marketing then yes, outsourcing to a professional company can help keep things easy for you and give you a professional looking end product.

If you are happy tinkering yourself though, there are lots of great platforms out there for building websites. Squarespace is a nice user-friendly platform. I am currently building my own website though Squarespace (I was with IM Creator for a while and their new templates are great but they weren't available when I made the switch to Squarespace). There is great support as well if you get stuck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%