Wasc Cake Mix Recipe Change

Baking By juljenki Updated 12 Mar 2019 , 12:18am by SandraSmiley

juljenki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juljenki Posted 11 Mar 2019 , 7:55pm
post #1 of 8

Hi I would like to know if I can substitute yogurt for sour cream in the wasc cake mix. I have yogurt so can I do that?? Thanks 

7 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 11 Mar 2019 , 9:10pm
post #2 of 8

maybe -- often yogurt is more watery than sour cream -- but it should work although I can't remember using it for sure myself

-K8memphis Posted 11 Mar 2019 , 9:10pm
post #3 of 8

I do know people do that thinking it's healthier to use yogurt but idk for sure

juljenki Posted 11 Mar 2019 , 9:39pm
post #4 of 8

I did it making a chocolate version. The batter tasted awesome. I used Greek strained plain yogurt. So far so good. Making cakes for a cake auction at First Choice Pregnancy Center. Making three so trying to get a head start. Then more time to spend on decorations. Thanks for your quick reply. You guys are always awesome. WishI knew how to post pictures on here. I did my grandsons wedding cake 1st time and with everyone’s help it all turned out amazing. Thanks again! 

-K8memphis Posted 11 Mar 2019 , 9:41pm
post #5 of 8

+1

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 11 Mar 2019 , 11:25pm
post #6 of 8

juljenki, to post pictures, at the top of the page, click on Gallery. On the bottom, left of the drop down screen, you will see a purple bar which says Add A Photo.  Click on the purple bar and it will take you to the appropriate screen for downloading your pictures.

NOW!  That is what is supposed to happen.  I always have a very hard time downloading pictures and have to go through the sequence many times before it takes me to the correct screen.  But, eventually I do get in, so have patience and keep trying!

juljenki Posted 12 Mar 2019 , 12:05am
post #7 of 8

Thanks I did that and it worked great. Posted some photos. Thanks so much

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 12 Mar 2019 , 12:18am
post #8 of 8

You are very welcome!  Glad it worked for you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%