What To Do With Baked Goods???

Business By kenzers624 Updated 11 Jan 2019 , 1:51am by -K8memphis

kenzers624 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kenzers624 Posted 10 Jan 2019 , 4:24pm
post #1 of 4

Here’s the thing! 

i have an entire list of what I want to bake, for practice, to learn something new etc etc. the only thing is I don’t want to have tons of baked goods I my household - trying to be healthy here...

so I wanted to ask if anybody has any ideas of what to do with my baked goods? I can give them to neighbors/husbands coworkers, but it wouldn’t really offset the cost of them. Any ideas from you guys? TIA!!

3 replies
Freckles0829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Freckles0829 Posted 10 Jan 2019 , 5:03pm
post #2 of 4

If you want to practice recipes and such then those are costs that you will just have to eat (no pun intended).  Neighbors, friends, co-workers are all great ideas but you could also drop off your goods to your local police and fire departments as well.  Also, most things you make can easily be placed in the freezer for future use at holidays or parties or celebrations you may have coming up.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 11 Jan 2019 , 12:45am
post #3 of 4

Besides the other posters suggestions consider nursing homes, senior citizens housing (such as an apt house for independent seniors).   Once you have finished decorating and taking pictures from every angle you can scrape off the icing before freezing, then reuse them the next time you want to practice.  I would only do that once or at most twice before the cake becomes stale.   

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 11 Jan 2019 , 1:51am
post #4 of 4

emergency room workers also

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%