Inkjet Gold Glitter Printe On Cakes And Choco Praline

Decorating By Adriatix Updated 8 Dec 2018 , 9:30am by Adriatix

Adriatix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Adriatix Posted 6 Dec 2018 , 11:19am
post #1 of 14

Just want to let you knew taht we have finely developed an bundle for  gold glitter print  for cakes and chocolate tops.

Here is this last sample.

If you have some questionInkjet Gold Glitter Printe On Cakes And Choco Praline just ask or send a mail.

13 replies
maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 6 Dec 2018 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 14

That's not edible glitter.  It should not be placed directly on food that will be eaten.

Adriatix Posted 6 Dec 2018 , 8:53pm
post #3 of 14

What’s the glitter on my food made of?

Ingredients in edible glitter commonly include “sugar, acacia (gum arabic), maltodextrin, cornstarch, and color additives specifically approved for food use, including mica-based pearlescent pigments and FD&C colors such as FD&C Blue No. 1.” Barring any food allergies, it can be sprinkled liberally on or in your food, should you be so inclined.

maybenot Posted 6 Dec 2018 , 9:42pm
post #4 of 14

I know what edible glitter is made of and I know what edible glitter looks like.  It is not holographic--like that in the photo--and it is not regularly shaped--like that in the photo.  Edible glitter is generally much duller and made up of irregular shapes.

Providing a quote from Google doesn't change my opinion of what I'm seeing.  I'm seeing inedible "disco dust".

Adriatix Posted 6 Dec 2018 , 11:30pm
post #5 of 14

Hi

I am afraid you are seeing what you want it to be. Not what it is in realty

Adriatix Posted 6 Dec 2018 , 11:37pm
post #6 of 14

If you like and you are going to pay for it that can be  24K gold dust as well. No problem at all.

maybenot Posted 7 Dec 2018 , 12:35am
post #7 of 14

The initial photo is not Rainbow Dust Edible Gold.  It looks very much like their Gold Hologram from the Sparkle Range.  They are very different products.  The Sparkle Range is not edible, merely non toxic plastic glitter. 

Adriatix Posted 7 Dec 2018 , 7:34am
post #8 of 14

Thanks

You are right. I am vrong

It says for decoration only.

Would you like to see the same thing with this  Gold Edible Dust

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Dec 2018 , 8:03pm
post #9 of 14

Is this made for the US market? Approved by the US Food & Drug dept??   Many dusts, glitters, even colors so-called edible are products are legal in other countries but not here in the US

Adriatix Posted 7 Dec 2018 , 8:25pm
post #10 of 14

You buy that dust at your home maket. Is this a problem for you?

maybenot Posted 7 Dec 2018 , 9:59pm
post #11 of 14

Thank you for checking the product and realizing the difference in the products.  Given that the person using your product is responsible for accurately representing the finished product to the consumer, this is a very, very important issue.

I don't know exactly how your process works, but I think you may find that with the edibles, the results will be..........different.  The non-toxic product is inert--not affected by heat or humidity.  The edibles all have sticky components and irregular granules.  Those who use airbrushes often have issues with clogging when using edibles, so I'd expect the same thing to occur using an inkjet process, but I could be wrong.

I'm not in the market for purchase, but thank you for your correction and update.

Adriatix Posted 7 Dec 2018 , 10:51pm
post #12 of 14

Thank you on you hint anyway. For >decoration only < has been written in very tiny mini letters.  The last line iin description. But I think we will soon develop an 100% edible  powder based that  Glitter Gold: anticaking agent: E555, colour: E171, E172. So this would not be a problem any longer.

Sparkle dust

So it depends a lot on some local source

maybenot Posted 8 Dec 2018 , 7:07am
post #13 of 14

I understand.

Please be aware that there are many color additives that are NOT permitted in/on foods in the US.  There are a limited number of FDA certified colors that allow for a color to be called edible.  We don't use E numbers here to describe ingredients, and even if an E color is the same as an FDA certified color, in order for that to be used here, the color MUST be from an FDA certified batch & provider.

For example, E172--gold-- is not for use on food in the US. 

If a food product is being sold in the US, the producer must list ingredients on a label.  Listing E numbers is not acceptable, so conscientious producers use only products proven to use FDA certified ingredients.  This usually means items produced only in the US,  or specifically for the US market using ingredients that meet that requirement.  It makes it hard for small companies to sell to the US market, but that's the law, much like the laws in the EU and Australia where some US products are not permitted for use on food, either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_number#E100%E2%80%93E199_(colours)

Adriatix Posted 8 Dec 2018 , 9:30am
post #14 of 14

I knew that

But this is not  one item product.

It is process or  chain of different links.  Definitively this chain would not work if you do not have  all verified and certified  links. But you can easily replace particular link with locally available one.  All you have to do is to send us that yours particular link as a sample for  verification. Then you can use that particular product  as long you like.  And this verification could be included as   package. No problem of all.

So it would be most interested to knew what possible  different Gold dust could be found on some market . And what is the main difference and advantage one other . And I can give you some simple  simple instruction how to find out  if it is compatible with this  our  Gold on cakes Chain. If is not we can try to make up some simple modifications for end user to make if he like. Right now we are trying to avoid some difficulties in shine  of  some similar but verified Gold dust.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%