Hello Cake Buddies! Came By To Say "hi"

Lounge By Apti Updated 28 Nov 2018 , 9:57pm by Apti

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 28 Nov 2018 , 7:24am
post #1 of 4

Hello to my darling cake buddies!   I got a wild-hair to check in on CC, so here I am.  Think the last time I came was to say "bye bye" when I sold about half of my stuff to members of my cake club (San Diego Cake Club) to raise money for the Club charity: Ronald McDonald House.  Haven't touched a spatula since.

Also had to quit teaching at the local adult school because it was just way too hard physically to prep for a 3 hour class, transport everything, teach (the easy and FUN part), transport, clean up and take a day to recover.   Sadly, no one in the Cake Club or anywhere else took over the class and there are no adult school offerings for cake, cookies, or chocolate any longer.

How the heck are you guys?    Chime in and let me know.    In the meantime, do any of you still think the word, MOIST, is hysterically funny?

3 replies
cakefan92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefan92 Posted 28 Nov 2018 , 4:29pm
post #2 of 4

Apti! So glad to "see" you again! We've missed your words of wisdom. Every time I see the word "moist" I think of you and that thread - it was one of the funniest in a long time.  Good to have you back - if only for a while.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 28 Nov 2018 , 4:36pm
post #3 of 4

APTI!!!! great to "see" you, my friend -- thanks for dropping by -- too bad about the classes -- but just great to hear from you! 

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 28 Nov 2018 , 9:57pm
post #4 of 4

I miss you guys!    (But don't miss the batter all over things in the sink waiting to be washed, hee hee hee...)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%