Friday Night Cake Club For 11/23/18

Decorating By kstevens Updated 26 Nov 2018 , 2:36am by SandraSmiley

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 24 Nov 2018 , 2:48am
post #1 of 9

Opening up another session of FNCC!  Everyone is welcome to share what they have been up to this week, post photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if you are able to.

I totally forgot to post my cake last Sun and I did another one for Tues.  The cake for Sun was a Pooh Bear.  I was realky stressed about it but in the end he turned out really well and the grandparents who ordered it were thrilled with it.  The cake for Tues was a simple birthday cake with wafer paper flowers.  I'll post them both soon.

For those of you in the US, happy belated Thanksgiving.

Kelly

8 replies
kstevens Posted 24 Nov 2018 , 3:00am
post #2 of 9

kstevens Posted 24 Nov 2018 , 3:01am
post #3 of 9

GIGGLEBOX2014 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GIGGLEBOX2014 Posted 24 Nov 2018 , 8:11am
post #4 of 9

Friday Night Cake Club For 11/23/18Friday Night Cake Club For 11/23/18

GIGGLEBOX2014 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GIGGLEBOX2014 Posted 24 Nov 2018 , 8:17am
post #5 of 9

This is all I’ve done this week, and wouldn’t have done it tonight had she not messaged me confirm tomorrow!! Omg. I had it wrote down for 11/28, instead of 11/24!!! For future reference.... do not schedule anything shortly after surgery. I just had my gallbladder removed and obviously my brain isn’t functioning correctly. Lol. But it is a cute Alabama themed grooms cake, with a surprise center (different team colors inside). Thankfully it is done on time, and I can laugh about it now. 

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 25 Nov 2018 , 12:06am
post #6 of 9

Gigglebox2014 glad it all worked out.

Kelly love Winnie-the-Pooh is perfect! 

I only made pecan pies for Thanksgiving. 

louglou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louglou Posted 25 Nov 2018 , 7:42pm
post #7 of 9

I’ve just finished this. It was a bit of a nightmare and I’m not convinced the headphones will make it to the party tomorrow without cracking. Friday Night Cake Club For 11/23/18

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 26 Nov 2018 , 2:22am
post #8 of 9

Louglou what a cute cake. Hopefully the headphones won’t crack.

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 26 Nov 2018 , 2:36am
post #9 of 9

Your Poo is adorable, Kelly and your wafer paper flower cake is lovely.  Great flowers.

Gigglebox, that is a really cool cake! Hope they send you a pick of the inside.

It looks awesome, louglou and the headphones look pretty stable!  Bet they make it!

My stupid oven has been dead for about five weeks and the new one is FINALLY being shipped tomorrow, so the only treats I've made are no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies and Rice Krispy Treats.  Not even a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, so sad.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%