Friday Night Cake Club For 10/05/18

Decorating By kstevens Updated 7 Oct 2018 , 5:14am by Marian64

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 6 Oct 2018 , 1:08am
post #1 of 4

Opening up another session of FNCC!  Everyone is welcome to share what they have been up to this week, post photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if you are able to.

Wanted to get this started for you all but I may not be back to check in.  My grandmother passed away last night and I'm still going to try to host Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. I think that is all I can have on my plate at this time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! I hope you all get to spend some time with family.

3 replies
Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 6 Oct 2018 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 4

So sorry for your loss. Hope Thanksgiving goes well. Happy Thanksgiving Canada  

LelekBolek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LelekBolek Posted 7 Oct 2018 , 2:27am
post #3 of 4

Sorry for your loss! In words of a poet from a different time,  language, and place: when two people separate,  it is the one who's left behind that carries the weight of the loss of another's presence.  

I too have more issues than I wish to tend to lately. 

I did take in one "emergency" order, with customer's full understanding of limited time for a full-on design "production". Florals are a fall-back for me, when I exhaust the quick brainstorm results of available options.  But time constrannt definitely was of the issue here. Friday Night Cake Club For 10/05/18

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 7 Oct 2018 , 5:14am
post #4 of 4

LelekBolek what a beautiful cake. I love the buttercream roses.

This is a cake I made for my grandson’s first birthday photo shoot. His mom has even made him a little outfit with a tail and crown. 

Friday Night Cake Club For 10/05/18

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%