Friday Night Cake Club For 9/29/18

Decorating By kstevens Updated 3 Oct 2018 , 3:40am by Marian64

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 29 Sep 2018 , 10:43am
post #1 of 5

Opening up another session of FNCC!  Everyone is welcome to share what they have been up to this week, post photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if you are able to.

My apologies that I am late with this and that I failed to get it going last week.  Life has been busy and I think I've lost my cake mojo a bit if not entirely.  I'm sure It's the case for lots of you, not just me, but most days I have too many things to do/places to be and not enough hours in the day.  I take on a lot and I think cakes are taking the back seat a bit right now.  I haven't even updated my profile since April!

I am heading out shortly to a soccer tournament, then home to get preserves made, some pottery finished and then do the same allover again tomorrow.  At least after this weekend I'll have a small reprieve from soccer before our indoor season starts up.  I'll try to check back in tomorrow night. Hope everyone has been well and I look forward to seeing your creations!

Kelly

4 replies
GIGGLEBOX2014 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GIGGLEBOX2014 Posted 29 Sep 2018 , 3:26pm
post #2 of 5

No biggie lady! I started it last night and then deleted it before posting. Lol. I knew you’d be around at some point. My work schedule has been crazy and thankfully caking is a hobby of mine cause I’ve not really had the time lately.

Here is is the only thing I’ve worked on this week, which was literally late last night. A mini-cupcake cake shaped like a 3. Missing the toy airplane currently. Not a fan of mini cupcakes. I must’ve overfilled my liners cause they had muffin tops and I had to trim all 36 cupcakes, hopefully I didn’t trim too much away. I was given a pic they wanted it to look like. Only other thing I have is a smash cake and cupcakes due tomorrow for my nieces bday. 

Friday Night Cake Club For 9/29/18

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 29 Sep 2018 , 8:23pm
post #3 of 5

Kelly you are definitely busy. I am sure everyone is missing all your baked goodies. 

I am working on a cake for my grandson’s 1st pictures tomorrow. Then I will have his cake in a couple of week. I will post pictures later. 

Gigglebox2014 cute idea, but all those mini cupcakes. 

B.E.Sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
B.E.Sweetcakes Posted 3 Oct 2018 , 2:18am
post #4 of 5

I only had one cake this weekend. It was for my sweet nephew. My sister designed the cake and I did my best to execute it. I think I was pretty successful! Friday Night Cake Club For 9/29/18Friday Night Cake Club For 9/29/18Friday Night Cake Club For 9/29/18

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 3 Oct 2018 , 3:40am
post #5 of 5

That is beautiful!  Mine was cancelled. It was to be used in pictures outside and  Saturday it poured. Hoping this weekend they will happen.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%