How To Do A First Time Flash Sale / Promotion

Business By HajraK

HajraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HajraK Posted 25 Sep 2018 , 8:57pm
post #1 of 1

Hi everyone

My home baking business hasn’t picked up very much since I moved into my new neighborhood, so I thought I’d do a flash sale/promotional event in about a week’s time to get myself out there. I posted a survey on some neighborhood forums and got responses from maybe 20-30 people or so indicating an interest in buying small batches of items, as opposed to my usual, larger order minimums (ex: being able to order either 4,6 or 12 cupcakes during the sale compared to my minimum order of 2 dozen cupcakes).

I have my contact information for those interested, and I am thinking about maybe having a sale on just one or two items, maybe one kind of cupcake and an Oreo truffle or maybe just cupcakes. My prices for the 4, 6 and 12 packs of cupcakes would cost $10, 15 and $30 respectively. Everyone would have to pick up their order either on a Friday or Saturday and would have a few days to confirm that they’d like to order.

my question is- what’s a good, catchy way to promote this event so I can have enough people be interested to make it worth my while and to also gain new customers? I have a Facebook page I’m planning on posting it to as well. This is a very new way of marketing for me but I want to make it a success.

any and all suggestions about items, advertising, etc would be appreciated.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%