Edible Images

Decorating By DJStayHomeMom Updated 19 Sep 2018 , 5:48pm by icingimages

DJStayHomeMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DJStayHomeMom Posted 12 Sep 2018 , 2:53am
post #1 of 4

Are there any options other than Decopac/Photo cake?

3 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 12 Sep 2018 , 12:04pm
post #2 of 4

oh there you are -- what are you looking for exactly? options for what specifically?

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 12 Sep 2018 , 12:24pm
post #3 of 4

ok -- you said previously you are looking to print disney edible ink pictures -- you have to get permission for that from disney and they basically don't give permission for it -- so you keep coming back and coming back which makes one begin to think you are looking to bust copyright offenders or you want to bootleg yourself -- buy you an edible ink printer and have at it -- but it's not legal -- you ask these generalized questions -- 

"I have seen licensed images on Etsy and cant find where they are getting them. Any ideas?"

"I am looking for Disney images to print for cakes. Where do you all go to get them?"

"i am looking for Disney images to print for cakes. Where do you all get them?"

you seem to be looking for locations that do these pictures rather than the image itself -- especially with the etsy question -- you saw licensed characters being sold on etsy and you want to know where to get them -- ETSY! seriously?

what's your point, djstayhomemom?

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 19 Sep 2018 , 5:48pm
post #4 of 4

If you are looking for non copywritten materials you can visit www.icingimages.com they sell printed images as well as equipment and supplies to do your own

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%