New Orleans Based Cake Artist Available To Teach Master Classes

Business By TheBrandConcierge

TheBrandConcierge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBrandConcierge Posted 22 Jul 2018 , 3:35am
post #1 of 1
Hello! 

My name is Jolie and I am the brand concierge for New Orleans based Cakery owner, Yvette Williams Jones. 

Yvette is the driving force behind Fleur de Treats and Sweets and I would like for you to consider having her mentor you and teach her amazing techniques to you.

Designing and creating one-of-a-kind cakes and treats is not only a personal passion of Yvette's, but also a necessity in creating memories that will last a lifetime for her clients. She enjoys bringing new and inspirational designs to life. 

Her motivation to design bespoke confections stems from being a mother and a grandmother. She has always envisioned and carried out over-the-top themes for her children's parties. When she couldn't find cakes that embodied her vision at an affordable price, she started to design them herself.

Now, creating cakes has become apart of who she is. Beautifully sculpted detailing, delicious flavors, and impeccable aesthetics are synonymous with her name.

Being able to make the dreams of other people come true is extremely rewarding to her, especially as a self-taught cake artist.  

She has mastered her passion, perfected her techniques, and turned cake artistry into her second career and she is looking forward to teaching cake artists around the world how to cultivate a passion for cake artistry and turn that passion into purpose and profits.

Please take a look at her website, www.fleurdetreats.com, and her social platform on Instagram @fleurdetreatsandsweets for more insight on this amazing entrepreneur.

Kindest regards!
0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%