Going To Nashville, Tn Where Looking For A Supplie Store

Decorating By laboti Updated 30 Jul 2018 , 3:22pm by laboti

laboti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laboti Posted 19 Jul 2018 , 5:18pm
post #1 of 4

Going to Nashville,TN for the weekend anyone knows a good cake decorating or bakery supply store around the antioch/Nashville area??? To buy some good stuff

3 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 20 Jul 2018 , 6:42pm
post #2 of 4

Hello @laboti!  Nashville is fortunate to have one of the premier cake decorating supply stores in the country.  Formerly operating under the name Sweet Wise, which you probably know from their on-line store, it reopened under new management on the 18th of this month, with the new name Sweet City.  I do not know what changes were made, but Kathy (former owner and inventor of "The Mat") always had an amazing collection of top of the line decorating supplies and I anticipate the new owners to continue to same tradition.

It is not in the Antioch part of town, but well worth the trip.  It is across the street from Opryland Hotel (on the same side of the main highway) in a strip mall.  Hope you enjoy it!  It is my favorite place to shop!

https://www.facebook.com/SweetCityUSA/

docofthedead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
docofthedead Posted 29 Jul 2018 , 10:39pm
post #3 of 4

I agree with Sandra!  Sweet Wise is amazing.  I haven't been in the store in quite a while, but earlier today I went to the webiste and had trouble with it loading properly.  Maybe the new ownership is why?

It is off the 155/Briley Parkway across from Gaylord Opryland Hotel/  Grand Old Opry.

laboti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laboti Posted 30 Jul 2018 , 3:22pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you so much ladies for the info!!! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%