How Do I Add Photos To My Account?

Business By Melissakaykimball Updated 3 Jul 2018 , 6:34pm by Freckles0829

Melissakaykimball Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melissakaykimball Posted 3 Jul 2018 , 6:24pm
post #1 of 2

I don't know if something is wrong with the website or if I'm just missing something, but I cannot figure out how to add photos to my account.  I'm also not able to respond to any forum posts or add any pictures to a conversation that I've already started.  Every time I try to edit a previous post to add photos, I just get an error message and when I respond to a conversation, it doesn't post it. Has anyone else run into these problems?  I've tried calling the number listed and emailing and haven't heard any response.  Can anyone talk me through what to do?  I'd really love to be able to use this site.  :)

Thanks!

1 reply
Freckles0829 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Freckles0829 Posted 3 Jul 2018 , 6:34pm
post #2 of 2

You aren't the first one who has had these issues.  I think it takes a bit of time for things to correct themselves so give it a few days.

As for how to add photos to your account, just hover your mouse over the "gallery" section at the top and you will see a purple "button" that says "add photo."  Click it and add away.  It always seemed silly that to me that there isn't an "add photo" option in your actual "my pictures" section under your account, but whatever.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%