I Sold My Fridge I Sold My Fridge Yay!!!

Business By -K8memphis Updated 27 May 2018 , 5:38pm by whatthedogate

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 26 May 2018 , 4:48pm
post #1 of 12

that's all really -- can't really sell much of anything else --

i took all these pictures of all this sh*t and put them on a fb cake deco sell page -- chick never approved them in a week -- phhttt -- had lots of members but very little activity -- good will here i come --

but about my fridge -- i only discounted it 25% from what i paid -- great deal!!! and going to really cool tapas place -- it's nice to know my little baby sugar is going to such a creative lovely place -- i will sleep well about that --

11 replies
-K8memphis Posted 26 May 2018 , 4:49pm
post #2 of 12

was 34 beautiful degrees -- the dial was only halfway around -- perfect sweet box -- sniff sniff

-K8memphis Posted 26 May 2018 , 4:59pm
post #3 of 12

I Sold My Fridge I Sold My Fridge Yay!!!

-K8memphis Posted 26 May 2018 , 6:17pm
post #4 of 12

still smelled new inside -- i miss it

-K8memphis Posted 26 May 2018 , 6:21pm
post #5 of 12

see how the shelves weren't even fully broken in and bowed up a bit -- once you put a bunch of stuff on there they relax and go all straight across -- i don't think i can sell my 12 qt -- 

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 26 May 2018 , 6:56pm
post #6 of 12

That is a beauty!  If I had lived closer to you, I would have bought it myself.  I am glad it went to a worthy owner.  Yes, I completely understand how you feel.  The reason I prefer paint and sculpting in sugar is because I hate the thought of my oil paintings winding up in the back of a junk shop covered in spider webs and dirt.  At least sugar has the decency to get all wonky eventually, making it easy to throw away.

-K8memphis Posted 26 May 2018 , 7:27pm
post #7 of 12

well sandra, if you do some oil paintings and they ever do get cob webbed in the back of a little shoppe somewhere -- they will next appear on antiques roadshow for tens of thousands heart_eyes

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 26 May 2018 , 7:58pm
post #8 of 12

LOL, thank you for the vote of confidence, -K8memphis!  I have lots of them already.

TruCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TruCake Posted 27 May 2018 , 12:54pm
post #9 of 12

Did you ever try offer up and Let it go?  That may be one more option b4 you go to good will for cash.  Just a thought.  Congrats of the sell of the fridge!  YEA!

-K8memphis Posted 27 May 2018 , 1:03pm
post #10 of 12

I never heard of them, trucake -- thanks -- i'll check them out -- thanks again

TruCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TruCake Posted 27 May 2018 , 1:41pm
post #11 of 12

Once you do the app on your cell phone.  It will then go out to everywhere is the cool part.  Also people in your area get the notification and will have things flagged they are looking for...like your stuff.  They will try to get your prices down ( It is almost like let's make a deal!  LOL) So raise them a little higher is your set on the price.

The cool thing about these 2 apps is people are already looking for your stuff.  So it makes it easier.  We sold 3- 20 quart mixes and other stuff in a few days.  We have also , as everyone, I am sure had fridges go out and got great deals.  But the apps are on your phone.  I think you will get some $$$.  Also, if you do it today people will start hitting you up I am sure! One more thing people will come to you to get things.  

Good luck!!

whatthedogate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whatthedogate Posted 27 May 2018 , 5:38pm
post #12 of 12

Congratulations on selling your fridge!  Good luck on the other stuff.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%