Where Can I Get An Inexpensive Cupcake Display

Business By smile22 Updated 13 Apr 2018 , 12:03am by smashleec

smile22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smile22 Posted 31 Mar 2018 , 8:07pm
post #1 of 5

So I had a wedding booked with me this am I do baking as a side job she needs 140 cupcakes. I am in need of a cupcake tower for cupcakes I’m looking for one that’s reusable so acrylic or wood and I don’t want to spend more than 60 for it I’m on a budget right now the last wedding I did was for my cousin and her husband to be made a rustic stand made of wood in the shape of stairs. But clients wdddkng is not rustic and I would need something else. 

Is 60 to little do I need to squeeze my budget More?

4 replies
whatthedogate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 2 Apr 2018 , 11:19pm
post #3 of 5

whatthedogate....good buy for the $$$!

fondantslinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantslinger Posted 3 Apr 2018 , 12:55am
post #4 of 5

I gave up years ago buying these towers...either too small, or too expensive. Homeimprovement stores.....can get PVC & couplings to hold up shelves. They sell acrylics as well. Or go online to I believe it's called collectors warehouse, type in acrylics & they have all types just have to figure out what your wanting & their cheap. The pvc you can paint also. Home improvements also sells finished wood pieces & tons of different spindles or corbels to use as feet an extension pieces. I've also used large wide dowels & wood flooring had left over for shelving to make towers. Just think outside the box. Good luck.

smashleec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smashleec Posted 13 Apr 2018 , 12:03am
post #5 of 5

You should look on pinterest on ideas to make your own. I have seen some amazing ideas!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%