Wilton 3D Egg Pans

Baking By kstevens Updated 22 Mar 2018 , 2:29am by SandraSmiley

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 19 Mar 2018 , 1:10am
post #1 of 7

Hi all,

I bought the Wilton 3D egg pans on eBay but they didn't come with any instructions.  Does anyone have these and know how much better is required for them?  I've tried finding the info online but have had no luck.  I'm sure I can figure out how much to use but thought someone could save me some time.

Thanks in advance for your time ☺

Kelly

6 replies
kstevens Posted 19 Mar 2018 , 1:23am
post #2 of 7

Damn auto correct!  My original post should be how much batter, not better.

Dar917 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dar917 Posted 19 Mar 2018 , 9:17pm
post #3 of 7

Is it the large egg pan? For mine I used the Wilton chocolate pound cake recipe, divided between the two halves. Not sure how many cups that amounts to though. I think it holds about the equivalent of a standard 9x13 recipe.

kstevens Posted 19 Mar 2018 , 10:36pm
post #4 of 7

Thank you @Dar917.  Someone has sent me the instructions that came with the pans.

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 20 Mar 2018 , 4:21am
post #5 of 7

I have the same pan, but if I ever had instructions, the must be gone with the wind.  I don't know how many cups of batter is required either, but I just used a standard cake recipe the makes two 9" x 2" layers.  You could always fill the pans with water, using a one cup measure, to determine how much better is needed.

kstevens Posted 20 Mar 2018 , 10:33am
post #6 of 7

@SandraSmiley thank you for your reply.  I was sent a pdf file of the instructions so I am good to go now.  I was going to do the water thing but am being lazy this week/not wanting to think any more than I need to.

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 22 Mar 2018 , 2:29am
post #7 of 7

Haha, you are allowed, Kelly!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%