How Much To Charge !! Help!

Business By Yayas_sweet_treatz Updated 18 Feb 2018 , 4:15am by cakefan92

Yayas_sweet_treatz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yayas_sweet_treatz Posted 17 Feb 2018 , 1:55am
post #1 of 3

hi I'm here thinking how much to charge for macarons and chocolate dipped strawberries  for 200 people I just started with larger orders and well these are hard to put a price and i always ended up charging really low and not getting in $$ confusedany suggestions thank you in advanced -Johanna

2 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 17 Feb 2018 , 10:04pm
post #2 of 3

There is sooooo much that goes into pricing that varies from area to area, from country to country.   You have to take into consideration how much you will have invested in the ingredients, including packaging before even considering how much time is spent  shopping, cleaning/preparing, then cleaning up.  All of that and more goes into pricing.

cakefan92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefan92 Posted 18 Feb 2018 , 4:15am
post #3 of 3

If you haven't spent the time and done the research and have lists and notes and spreadsheets coming out your ears, you're getting ahead of yourself.  Know exactly how much each macaron and strawberry costs you to make from planning to delivery and then charge accordingly.  And as kakeladi said, include your time - that's where so many sell themselves short.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%