Friday Night Cake Club For 1/26/18

Decorating By catlharper Updated 28 Jan 2018 , 10:56pm by Laetia

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 27 Jan 2018 , 5:30am
post #1 of 8

Opening up my last FNCC. While I have loved this weekly discussion these past several years it has become harder for me to juggle it with the rest of my crazy life. 

If someone takes it over please invite me from time to time. I will miss you all..

Love,

Cat

7 replies
Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 27 Jan 2018 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 8

I understand totally. The FNCC has always been my favorite part of coming here. I know it has hard for you to juggle this with the rest of what you do. I wish you all the best. I hope someone else will step up and take over. I for one will miss you.

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 27 Jan 2018 , 8:18pm
post #3 of 8

My sister called me Thursday and asked me to bake a cake for today. Got to love little sister. Cake is for a family friend who turns 40 today. I wish I had more time to plan and work on it, but I am pretty happy with it. 

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 27 Jan 2018 , 10:25pm
post #4 of 8

bye, miss cat, love you too!

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 28 Jan 2018 , 1:39am
post #5 of 8

@catlharper sorry to hear you will no longer be doing FNCC but I totally understand.  I have looked forward to it every week so I will miss it, unless of course, someone else takes it over.  Hint, hint @-K8memphis :-) 

@Marian64 your cake turned out great for having had no notice!

No cakes for me this week but I'll share the one I made last week.  Our Chem Club Christmas potluck was postponed for a couple different reasons and so it became a "welcome to the start of winter term" potluck that we had last Thursday.  I made it simply to be a winter themed cake and it ended up suiting the day perfectly as we got hit with a snowstorm the day before.  The bottom tier was eggnog cake, the middle tier was gingerbread cake and the top tier was hot chocolate cake because it was made to look like a mug of hot chocolate.  A lot of the students couldn't decide which flavor they wanted so took a piece of each! Lol. As a side note, the knit mold is one by Ellam Sugarcraft and the detail is crazy!  You can see the fiber details in it!  They are also super great to do business with :-)   

Hope to see more cakes

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 28 Jan 2018 , 1:40am
post #6 of 8

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 28 Jan 2018 , 1:44am
post #7 of 8

sorry, no, not moi blush

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 28 Jan 2018 , 10:56pm
post #8 of 8

@catlharper  FNCC was my weekly appointment with cake central since I first start coming here. I want to thank you for all those great years. I understand your motivation, life is crazy for most of us. Take care, I will miss you and FNCC.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%