Friday Night Cake Club For 12/8/17

Decorating By catlharper Updated 13 Dec 2017 , 12:41pm by Laetia

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 9 Dec 2017 , 4:47am
post #1 of 8

Opening up another session of the FNCC! Everyone is welcome to share their week, photos of their work, ask for help if needed, provide help if you can!

Cat

7 replies
catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 9 Dec 2017 , 4:50am
post #2 of 8

Hi Everyone!  I do hope your week is going very well! Christmas is taking up a lot of time around here...we have had many events at work (another one tomorrow AND Sunday...as well as a few in our personal lives as well. I do hope everyone's Holiday is going well and can't wait to see what you guys come up with this month!

Cat

LelekBolek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LelekBolek Posted 9 Dec 2017 , 11:40am
post #3 of 8

I hear you, Cat. We have a whirlwind of things to do here, too, before the end of the year. Nothing for me this weekend, as too much is planned for it. 

louglou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louglou Posted 9 Dec 2017 , 12:30pm
post #4 of 8

We had a bake sale and cake raffle at work this week to raise money for a local children’s charity. 

This was my raffle entry. 

Friday Night Cake Club For 12/8/17

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 11 Dec 2017 , 2:35am
post #5 of 8

Friday Night Cake Club For 12/8/17T

This is the cake I made for my neighbor. It was fun to make!! It was chocolate with peanut butter frosting. Everyone seems to love that combination!! 

Marian64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marian64 Posted 11 Dec 2017 , 12:15pm
post #6 of 8

I have started my cookie baking. Made spritz cookies last night. There is a cookie exchange at work on Thursday and I have my Christmas party on Saturday. Hope I can be ready by then.

@louglou what a beautiful cake and for such a good cause.

@remnant3333. I love your cake and I am sure it was delicious. I have made peanut butter cake with chocolate frosting, but never the other way around. Will have to try it sometime.

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 11 Dec 2017 , 3:55pm
post #7 of 8

I have never tried peanut butter cake with chocolate frosting so I will have to try that one day soon. I love anything with peanut butter!!!

I have another two cakes to make this month for people so I will hopefully have a few more pictures this month for Friday  night cake club.  Louglou, your cake is so cute!!! I really love the deer and christmas trees!! Great job done!!

Laetia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Laetia Posted 13 Dec 2017 , 12:41pm
post #8 of 8

Hi! Not a busy week for fncc... Christmas is coming and everyone must be super busy

@louglou I love you cake, beautiful colors! Winter is my favorite season of all and we' ve had our first snow storm yesterday. Yay, I'm all cheered up. 

@remnant333 good job on the corneli lace. Never been good at it, piping is an art that I do not master at all!

Have a nice week

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%