Where To Order Cake Boxes From

Business By Rosebudcreationsohio Updated 9 Dec 2017 , 4:01pm by Baker Beach

Rosebudcreationsohio Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosebudcreationsohio Posted 14 Nov 2017 , 7:03pm
post #1 of 4

I am looking for a cheap reliable place to order cake boxes from . I need boxes that will fit 2 dozen cupcakes and I need boxes that are study and don’t need an additional cake board . Thank you !

3 replies
Baker Beach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baker Beach Posted 7 Dec 2017 , 10:46pm
post #2 of 4

I really like the Southern Champion boxes from Webstaurant -- they are very sturdy and don't require an additional cake board. I have only used the 1 dozen size cupcake boxes and they come out to about .42 each including the cupcake insert-- I'm not sure this qualifies as "cheap", but its definitely less expensive than you what you would pay at a Michael's or Hobby Lobby. And I know you asked about the 2 dozen size box, but maybe this gives a good point of reference. Good luck!

BakerBlackCat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakerBlackCat Posted 9 Dec 2017 , 12:13am
post #3 of 4

I get my boxes exclusively from BRP Box Shop. They are super sturdy, easy to put together, don't have that annoying "flex" that some cake boxes have, and look great.  I also find them to be very reliable.  You can also get free samples (you just pay the $12 UPS shipping charge), and I use this service all the time when I am trying out packaging ideas, because sometimes you just need to have the box in your hands!

Link for their two-dozen box: https://www.brpboxshop.com/294x293.html

Baker Beach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Baker Beach Posted 9 Dec 2017 , 4:01pm
post #4 of 4

BakerBlackCat, i’ll Have to try BRP’s samples boxes. It’s a great idea— hadn’t heard of it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%