Edible Printers

Decorating By daracelim Updated 1 Feb 2018 , 2:50pm by icingimages

daracelim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daracelim Posted 23 Aug 2017 , 4:54pm
post #1 of 2

I know icingimages sells a bundle for an edible print system for around $400 including paper , ink and insturction software,etc.  Do any of u recommend anything else perhaps for less than that ?I've seen that Walmart sells the printer ,edible ink online for $150 or so but I wanna invest in a good  quality one   I am aiming for a cannon but I know a little about the brands and model numbers all I know is that I need a clean and brand new printer just for my cakes 

1 reply
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 1 Feb 2018 , 2:50pm
post #2 of 2

Hi!

Actually daracelim our printer kits are only $199 with supplies!  Always be careful when you are purchasing edible supplies that the ink especially, comes from a reputable company.  Good quality edible ink will cost more then other brands.  I have heard awful rumors about some of these fly by night companies that are popping up with edible ink have things in them that are not edible.  I could not tell you who, but please just be careful.  The ink is what will make or break your edible printing experience and when you hear people who have horror stories it is always revolving around the edible ink.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%