How Do I Edit Or Delete My Posted Photos

Lounge By crnewbold Updated 16 Aug 2017 , 11:17pm by crnewbold

crnewbold Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crnewbold Posted 6 Aug 2017 , 8:22pm
post #1 of 9

I uploaded several different photos in the same post with the intention of placing them in the order I want.  I did not get the chance to do so and can't figure out how to delete my post so that I can post the single picture that I prefer.  Can someone tell me how to edit my own photo postings?

8 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Aug 2017 , 9:34pm
post #2 of 9

This type of ? has been posted several time w/o ever getting any answer :(  Several of us would like to know the same thing.   I have several duplicates I'd  like  to delete.

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 8 Aug 2017 , 7:12am
post #3 of 9

You should be able to delete any photo by clicking the "Edit" button under "Add To Favorites" while viewing the image 

For example:

http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/3399646/succulents-cake

after clicking "edit" if you scroll down to the bottom you should see a red button "Delete This Photoset"

Once confirmed, it should delete your your image thumbsup

If you are getting any errors, please let me know

ReginaCoeliB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReginaCoeliB Posted 8 Aug 2017 , 11:01am
post #4 of 9

Hi jackie, sorry, I tried what you said... and still I do not have any "Edit" button under "Add To Favorites" while viewing the image. I used to have it, and I'll keep my pictures and link up to date, but suddenly it vanished from all my gallery. As some other people mention, I also have duplicated post that I wanted to get rid of.

Thanks a lot for your hard work... but I'm one of the many having "the error."

crnewbold Posted 8 Aug 2017 , 10:40pm
post #5 of 9

Thank you Jackie for your reply.  I do not see an edit button.  

jeshyk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeshyk Posted 10 Aug 2017 , 6:56am
post #6 of 9

Hi

I also have problems with deleting photos. No 'edit' button. I emailed CakeCentral SEVERAL times in the past month about wanting to delete all photos from my gallery, because they are totally outdated and I don't like them any more... I wanted to upload new ones. I didn't receive any reply... NOTHING. I also PM Kathy who I read deals with those kind of things.... nothing. NO REPLY.

To be honest I don't have any hope of getting this issue solved at all that is why I removed all other details from my account and consider my CC profile as deleted (althoigh it's impossible to delete an account yourself too... which i think is funny. No other website does that. Just CC). Not coming back any more.

Jackie Posted 10 Aug 2017 , 9:04pm
post #7 of 9

Thanks everyone for letting me know.  We are constantly updating various security protocols on CC and it looks like that was the culprit of the missing "edit" button.  We are working on it as I write this message, and should have it fixed tonight!

@jeshyk ‍ sorry to hear you are leaving.

Jackie Posted 16 Aug 2017 , 7:27pm
post #8 of 9

@ReginaCoeliB ‍ and @crnewbold ‍ Are you able to see an "Edit" button now below the "Favorites" button when viewing one of your own images?

I just rolled out an update that should have solved this for you.

crnewbold Posted 16 Aug 2017 , 11:17pm
post #9 of 9

Yes, I see an "Edit" button and can edit my photo posts now.  Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%