Help Info For Cupcake And Mini Dessert Store.

Business By shimmering

shimmering Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shimmering Posted 18 Jul 2017 , 1:05pm
post #1 of 1

Hi everyone,

I am planning to open up a cupcake and mini desserts store soon. In about 6-8 months. I have taken  care of all the legal stuff like licensing and registering the business and stuff. What I need advice in is how to go about doing this ? I have been doing some home business since the last 6 months. And am marketing for wedding cakes and celebratory cakes. 

I would still be doing wedding and decorated cakes. But I would hire one person to take of the store. I want to start with cupcakes. Eventually want to add petite fours, macaroons and maybe some special desserts like flan or lava cakes and stuff like that. 

I want to know

- how many varieties of cupcakes would you put up? On regular days vs weekends ?

- How did you go about the market research ? like competitors, how to be different and stuff like that ? 

- Also do you make cupcakes fresh everyday ? Or do you store them in the refrigerator for 3days/5 days ?

-What would you serve with cupcakes? Like milk ? Or some other beverages? 

I live in india, with average temps being 70-90 and going upto 110 in summer. Its a dry place except for during rainy season. Any help, advice, tips, suggestions, other articles, or good books, any tidbit at all is much appreciated. I know the demand is there if I can do something a little different.

Thanks a lot

Pooja

-

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%