Toilet Cake Ideas

Decorating By samho21 Updated 18 May 2017 , 5:19am by remnant3333

samho21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samho21 Posted 16 May 2017 , 9:07pm
post #1 of 2

Hi everyone, need help with some ideas... so i asked my Sister to come up with a cake design, and she said "what about a toilet cake, one that flushes?" I was planning to make this for her birthday, so challenge accepted, but instead of it flushing I would love the idea of an 'overflowing' toilet, maybe with runny chocolate ganache? Kinda gross, but would be sooo funny. So, I'm thinking of how to create a 'pump' with the chocolate that could shoot out of the toilet... any ideas? Preferably a manual pump, I'm thinking turkey baster and clear tubing into a plastic bowl inserted into the cake? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! 

1 reply
remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 18 May 2017 , 5:19am
post #2 of 2

Don't think I would like someone to make me a toilet cake. It does not sound at all appealing to me!!! I hope no one ever makes one for me!!! But everyone has different perspectives and some may love something like that and think it is really funny. Only you know their personality and would know if they would like something like this. Google this and look at some of these cakes!!! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%