Cake Boxes/colours

Business By BakedByRy Updated 12 Feb 2017 , 10:52pm by -K8memphis

BakedByRy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakedByRy Posted 12 Feb 2017 , 5:54pm
post #1 of 2

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with silver foil logos?

I had a logo designed which is silver on a black background. I then had my silver logo printed onto clear stickers with the intention of sticking one on top of a black cake box. It's then I realised I just can't get hold of black cake boxes in the UK? I've found a couple of places, after hours of searching. Both abroad and don't offer UK shipping. 

My second idea was to attach these stickers to black card, then using string to attach to a brown kraft cake box like a tag, turns out brown kraft is also rather scarce over here :-/

I will add that I'm not a business, as much as I'd like to be, I'm knowhere near that good yet but I do bake for friends and family so would like to personalise the box a little if that makes sense. 

Anyone with a similar experience or ideas even? Maybe another colour that may work? ☺️

1 reply
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 12 Feb 2017 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 2

white box & ribbon? i'd like any colors with silver & black --

what about using the sticker to nail down a ribbon that you wrap around the box -- just to make it cool kwim -- just around once or could go 'round both ways -- could be real skinny ribbon or any kind -- cross the ends over on top then just slap on the sticker to hold -- 

maybe something like that?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%