Computer Dummy- How Do I Make My Pictures Smaller?

Lounge By TwoThumbs2 Updated 29 Jun 2016 , 7:22pm by costumeczar

TwoThumbs2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TwoThumbs2 Posted 29 Jun 2016 , 2:51pm
post #1 of 5

I tried to add some photos to my gallery, but they are HUGE! How to a make them smaller?

4 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 29 Jun 2016 , 4:56pm
post #2 of 5

y'know what -- i've seen something on here to reduce the size and used it too but it might have been through the reply box and not through the gallery -- but anyway just now i went on the gallery and added a picture just to see and i couldn't find that reduce thing -- but now i will check through this reply box --

i don't know can't find it now...maybe somebody smart can find it 

best to you -- large pictures are better than none at all ;) go for it

-K8memphis Posted 29 Jun 2016 , 5:27pm
post #3 of 5

no no no -- i found it -- i know it works in the reply box just posting to a thread -- probably will work in the gallery but i'll let you try that -- once you get your picture showing on there on there but before you do the final upload click on the picture and a box comes up --says 25% 50% and more options so that's what you do -- click on it and pick something in the box that pops up

high five

-K8memphis Posted 29 Jun 2016 , 6:25pm
post #4 of 5

well it didn't seem to work for me in the gallery -- it gave me a crop option though but i didn't see where to save the cropped image before i posted -- and it posted the original -- but anyway -- there's that --

but clicking on things might help in the gallery -- it definitely works when posting in a thread

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 29 Jun 2016 , 7:22pm
post #5 of 5

If you're on a PC you can open the picture in microsoft paint and click on resize, then give it a percentage. For regular SLR photos I do 15%, which seems to be a good size for online stuff.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%