Question About Successful Inspection With Pets (Denied Access) & Also About Business Plan Writing For Pa

Business By parker47

parker47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
parker47 Posted 11 May 2016 , 4:42pm
post #1 of 1

Hi All,

I read through most of the threads about starting a home based cake business in PA, and noticed there was some information about pets, specifically stating if you have pets, you can't have a home based business, unless they are blocked entry from the kitchen. Just wondering if anyone in PA was successful with this? I have pets, but my kitchen is separated by two doors, and I also have an entry door that leads right into the kitchen, and a separate door for the dogs to go out of. I just wanted to see if anyone actually was successful with doing something similar? 

If not, I thought about converting my garage, which is detached from the house, save for a roof that is shared with the house and the garage. Would this work, or would it count as a separate, commercial kitchen?

Lastly, the app for the dept. of ag requires a business plan is submitted. Did anyone use a template for this or could anyone recommend a site to assist with writing?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%