Tall Cake Boxes????

Business By yjflores1 Updated 6 May 2016 , 12:57pm by 640Cake

yjflores1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yjflores1 Posted 6 May 2016 , 4:34am
post #1 of 4

Hey guys!! I've noticed it's super hard to find a tall cake box tall enough for a 3 tierd cake. I have been buying moving boxes from walmart which are super affordable but I want something more professional looking and pretty lol! So my question is... Where can I buy or order online boxes that will be affordable and tall! Anything is helpful ! I've looked online but you have to buy a big outrages order and I don't need so many! Thanks in advance !! :)

3 replies
cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 6 May 2016 , 12:38pm
post #2 of 4

One click of the mouse took me to Amazon, just type whatever you need into Google and like magic they all appear lol x

cakebaby2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaby2 Posted 6 May 2016 , 12:45pm
post #3 of 4

I think if you wanted super pretty ones affordably you'd have to customize those Walwart ones with pretty decals, stamps or even your business logo.

Those brown boxes can look really pretty with a gingham ribbon or bow, flowers or even driftwood or seashells, very shabby chic.

For the transport of a 3 tier cake (I always stack on site unless it real small) the strength of the brown cardboard is hard to beat,

640Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
640Cake Posted 6 May 2016 , 12:57pm
post #4 of 4

They will be eating most of the cake, if not all, so take your box with you after delivery.  I have a few boxes that I decorated with duct tape - comes in all sorts of colors and patterns these days. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%